Friday, March 9, 2012

PicMonkey to the Rescue!

I’m sure I’m not the only blogger who breathed a sigh of relief today. 

I was so happy to open my email and find this message . . .

PicMonkey announcement

I know that PicMonkey is just in the beginning stages and does not have all the capabilities of Picnik, but since I’m someone who takes photos with a Plain Jane point-and-shoot camera, I don’t need bells and whistles, I need user-friendly.

So far, I like what I see!

PicMonkey Screenshot

I hope I just made another worried Picnik devotee breathe a little easier!

Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!

Pin It
 
P.S. Next week is my March Break and should bring with it some posts about projects that I have been putting off for way too long. Our kitchen shelves won’t know what hit ‘em!

1 comment:

  1. Im so sad about picnik! Ill have to try this out.. thanks for the tip!

    Newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I appreciate you taking the time to comment - it makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...