Saturday, March 17, 2012

Kitchen Shelving Transformation

My March Break project is complete (more or less) and I am thrilled with the outcome!
 
Kitchen Shelving Banner

It took longer than expected, but it was worth it, don’t you think?

Using some inexpensive decor, burlap, paint, spray paint and my Silhouette, I managed to go from this . . . 
 Kitchen Shelving - Before (yikes!)
 
to this!
  
Kitchen Shelving Transformation

  
Left Side Kitchen Collage

  
Right Side Kitchen Collage

There were several fun, easy projects that came out of this makeover.
  Grocery Sign on Shelf

Working my way across the kitchen from left to right, those projects included:
* Plus one secret project (that I can't wait to show you!!!)

Come back next week for all the details! 

Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous weekend!
Pin It

Linking up to these great parties as well as those on my Link Parties page!

Home Stories A2Z

  

11 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! Looks like a kitchen from right out of magazine. Absolutely beautiful Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a transformation! I love all your little touches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome transformation! I found you on the network blog hop and am now following you! I'd love for you to come visit my blog sometime!

    Marilyn
    4you-withlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you certainly did transform your shelving. I love all your touches, and it looks more cohesive now. Love the green and aqua combo. Love the boxes, jars and bowl. very nice, fresh and new look. My fingers are crossed that you will consider sharing this tonight at Sunday's Best Party. Too cute not to share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks great! i'm not sure how you managed to make it feel so much more colorful with just accessories, but you totally did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a few simple little things, and you have a brand new look! You have a gift for staging, I think. My eyes are alternatively drawn into areas and then float to others to see what's there. Very nicely done! - Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love open shelving! I like that you kept the upper cabinets too!

    --Katie
    @ Creatively Living

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Love this! You styled this so well. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks fantastic Claire!! Looks so clean and fresh :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I love your color combo. Congrats on the Home Stories AtoZ feature. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really turned out oh-so-cute. Such a fun~fresh color scheme. Congrats on the feature!! (pinned this too) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I appreciate you taking the time to comment - it makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...