Sunday, April 15, 2012

Favourite Fonts Part 1

I love fonts.

I have almost 400 installed on my computer.

I think of fonts as accessories for my projects – the right font can completely transform a card, printable or sign.

Some of my favourite posts on the blogs that I follow are the ones where bloggers share great free font suggestions.

So, without dragging it out any longer, here are 10 of my current favourites!

A Little Something In The Meantime Favourite Fonts

These fonts are usually my go-to fonts when I cut any text or use my sketch pens with my Silhouette Cameo.

I recently discovered that Too Much Paper is a great font to weld together for text on cards.

You can download each of these fonts for free by clicking on the name.

1. Barrel   2. Champagne & Limousines  3. Desyrel  4. English Essay  5. Minya Nouvelle  6. Mossy  7. Ostrich Sans Rounded  8. Pea Hollee  9. Too Much Paper  10. Traveling_Typewriter

Here are some of my past blog projects that feature these fonts in action:

Barrel Grow Sign WM

English EssayLucky Die Cut Print

MossyApril Birthday Card Finished

Mossy & Traveling_TypewriterOur House WM- alittlesomethinginthemeantime

Ostrich Sans RoundedChristmas print framed

Pea HolleeBlog Button cropped

Too Much PaperWelcome Little One WM

{More on this one next week}

A Little Something In The Meantime Favourite Fonts

Do you have any favourite fonts to recommend? I’m always looking for more!

Pin It

Linking up to these Link Parties!

Thank you to all the amazing hosts!

6 comments:

  1. What a great list of fonts Claire! Im slightly obsessed with fonts too.. Im going to download the ones I dont have already. Ha :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love fonts too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE fonts. Maybe a tad obsessed. And funny, none of our faves overlap! Right now I am loving Upper East Side, Villa Didot, Existence, Sail, Sofia, Arwen, St. Marie, and oh so many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love fonts and this is a great list of ones that I don't have already! My current favorites are Pacifico and Blackout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These projects are so cute! I love working with fonts too. Thanks for sharing this over at The Winthrop Chronicles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I appreciate you taking the time to comment - it makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...