Monday, July 16, 2012

A Very Subtle Makeover

Hi everyone!

We had company on Sunday evening so I just have a quick before and after to share this morning (yes, the secret’s out . . . I’m still writing my posts the day/night before I post them).

I was sneaky with this makeover.

It is incredibly subtle until you are pretty much standing in front of it, but I think it adds just the right touch of something to our mailbox.

Do you see it?

Mailbox Before and After WM

Look closely. It’s there!

I’ll give you a hint . . . it involved my Silhouette.

Any guesses?

I promise I’ll tell you more about it later and I will also show you the rest of my front porch.

It rained today for the first time in a few weeks and I swear my gardens were cheering! 

I hope you had a great weekend!

Pin It
 
P.S. My Canada Day mantel decor is now put away and the sheet moss banner is back – I loved it in April and I still love it in July!
 


I link up at: Serenity Now, I {Heart} Naptime, Under The Table And Dreaming, Nifty Thrifty Things, Simply Klassic Home, Home Stories A to Z, Craftomaniac, Skip To My Lou, Not JUST A Housewife, A Bowl Full Of Lemons, Alderberry Hill, I Should Be Mopping The Floor, A Diamond In The Stuff, Creatively Living, The Winthrop Chronicles, Clean & Scentsible, Oopsey Daisy, Lil’ Luna, Someday Crafts, Live.Laugh.Rowe, The 36th Avenue, aka design, House of Hepworths, 52 Mantels, Thrifty Decorating, Crafty Scrappy Happy, How To Nest For Less, Tatertots & Jello, The Grant Life, It’s Overflowing, Lolly Jane, Too Much Time, Six Sisters’ Stuff, Positively Splendid, My {Re}purposed Life, Unrefined By Design, Dragonfly Designs, Just Us Four, Liz Marie Blog and The Crafted Sparrow

1 comment:

  1. Oh!I see it. Very subtle. Porch reveal soon I hope!

    (BTW, I write my posts the morning I post them!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I appreciate you taking the time to comment - it makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...