Wednesday, February 29, 2012

March Mantel

I love chartreuse green and since it is the accent colour in my Living Room, I was eager to transform my mantel from

Valentine’s Day . . .


alittlesomethinginthemeantime's February Mantel
to St. Patrick’s Day . . .

alittlesomethinginthemeantime's March Mantel
as we prepare for the arrival of Spring!

Styling my March mantel involved “shopping the house” for green decor and several quick D.I.Y. projects. I am excited to share the two that incorporated my Silhouette Cameo!

Next week I will be sharing tutorials for my mantel projects . . .

Shamrock Paint Chip Banner

(Find the tutorial here)

Negative Die-Cut Subway Art

(Find the tutorial here)

Paint Chip Rainbow

(Find the tutorial here)


I hope you will come back to find out how to create some fun seasonal decor for free or almost free!

Thanks for reading!



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. How fun...love that paint chip rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Claire, I love ALL your fun touches!! I think my favorite is the paint chip banner, but really, how can I choose?? I'll be featuring this tomorrow at Mantel Monday! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I appreciate you taking the time to comment - it makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...